This is the spot to check on the happenings of the Fireside Horseshoe Club. If you would like something posted get in touch with Starla.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

June 10, 2008 - First Night

Well, I do hope that everyone has dried out. It appears that everyone got their first game in, though we got sprinkled on, at least I think one might call that a sprinkle. Some people finished the second game and others ended in the middle. I think what will happen is next week everyone will need to finish the 2nd game. We will then try and get four games in after that, three from Week #2 and the final game from Week #1 (last night).

Hang in there everyone. I am sure that there are many sunny days to come.

Again, if any one wants to carpool to Buffalo on Sunday, give me a call.

Starla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home